Who are we? We're a couple. We're software engineers. And this was supposed to be our little family's website.
- AC's the wife.
- Actual first name is Arceli.
- She previously worked in the fintech industry, as a team and tech lead.
- She is an aspiring entrepreneur.
- DC's the husband.
- Actual first name is Daniel Cefram.
- He currently works in the Analytics and Big Data industry as a lead software engineer.
- He is also a consultant for his former employer, a streaming software company, known for their XSplit Broadcaster software.
- A little bit more passionate about development between the two. Public social accounts: Github and LinkedIn. Also Keybase but that's pretty much in a limbo since the Zoom buyout.
- They used to be colleagues back when they used to work on the automotive software industry. They used to work on Audio, Video, and Navigation software projects.
What's in here? The root domain only holds this vanity landing page. The subdomains and trailing paths are used for our experiments and pet projects.
Working in B2B projects could get boring at times. Although DC is also a consultant for an exciting cutting edge consumer-facing company, there are times that some interesting tech just won't fit. Side projects are just a means to get our feet wet on exciting new tech.
Actually, most of the time, it's just that we need a specific tool but the existing tools are SaaS products with a monthly price that is expensive for its purpose.
We also have our blog as a subdomain where we share thoughts that is sort of ok to share publicly. It's mostly about side projects and career tips, ie. the part of our diary that could be posted in a public space.